- Newsday Crossword
- May 18 2022
Newsday Crossword May 18 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword May 18 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (May 18 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 18 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the May 18 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AFB which contains 3 Characters.
- HQ for military pilots is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is IDENTICALTWIN which contains 13 Characters.
- Sibling with duplicate DNA is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 18 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z